In case you missed it, here is some new content that appeared on this site this month. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- What Is the Deepest Part of the Ocean? - Learn about the deepest part of the ocean - where it is, and how deep it is, and who has visited there most recently.
- 10 Facts About Sea Turtles - Interesting facts about sea turtles, including how they are adapted for swimming, how the gender of hatchlings is determined, and how far they can migrate.
- Flatback Turtle Profile - Learn about "Australia's sea turtle".
- Monk Seals - Learn about the 3 species of monk seals, 1 of which is extinct.
- Hawaiian Monk Seal Profile - This is the seal native to Hawaii, and it's critically endangered. Learn why.
- Mediterranean Monk Seal Profile - This seal, which lives primarily in Greece, is even more endangered than the Hawaiian monk seal.
- Types of Seals - Of the 32 species of seals, there are several profiled on this site. Here's a list of them, with facts and photos.
- Viviparous Definition - Learn about the development of marine mammals, several species of sharks, and some fish.